Subscribe Feed Subscribe Comments

Dubai Luxury hotels- Luxury at its best


Take my word to experience luxury, Dubai luxury hotels are a safe bet. The city is hub of many top branded luxury hotels, all being landmarks of the city. Having heard so much about the city and its hotels, I planned to visit the city, and to experience it first hand. Being my first visit and that too a leisure trip with my family, I reserved rooms in one of the top hotels. Dubai luxury hotels are known for their amazing architecture, well-known customer service and true Arabian warmth and hospitality, I was rewarded with all this through out my stay and in addition, a staff that gives personalized attention to all your needs. I was treated to absolute luxury with the facilities such as a health spa, swimming pools, golf driving range, tennis courts, and even a private beach. As the hotel was strategically located in the heart of Dubai, all the city’s attractions, shopping malls and important landmarks were within easy reach. With the impeccable quality and superb facilities, I experienced luxury at its best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
DUBAI-HOTELS | Copyright Dubai hotels 2006 - 2009. All rights reserved. Terms Conditions | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer[PH.00923122195247]